Saturday, January 20, 2018

Another one finished...

 Another one quilted!!!  3 down and 34 more to go!!!  I loaded and quilted this one yesterday afternoon!  This is the Churn Dash that I finished up a few days ago.  It is not a huge quilt but still a nice size measuring 70x82.  
 I did a dense stipple on it.  I'll be honest, I'm so tired of stippling!  Nothing at all wrong with it, I'm just tired of doing it.  LOL!  I did it on this one because I just wanted it done and stippling is easy.  LOL!
 I really need to work on bindings this weekend.  I have 3 now that needs to be finished.  

I have a king size customer quilt coming up that I need to get quilted so I guess that will be next.  I'm waiting for thread then I will get it done.  I will probably load it on this evening so it will be ready to go when the thread gets here.  I love doing this lady's quilts as she does such a wonderful job piecing them and that makes my job so much easier.  I actually have 6 of hers here waiting to be quilted. 

5 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

sounds like you will be busy for weeks to come between doing your own and then customers too - 6 from one person! wow

Janet O. said...

Love this, Kristie! I think it is a very large quilt, compared to what I am usually making. :)
You could send it to me for binding, but then I would probably "forget" to send it back, so that is probably not a good plan.
You are amazing, woman. I can't believe how much you accomplish, and on so little sleep.

---"Love" said...

Your churn dash quilt is still one of my favorites, and I think your stippling looks great! ---"Love"

Gretchen Weaver said...

You are on a roll with all you've been accomplishing this January. Enjoy your stitching.

Melodie said...

I get tired of stippling too, but it's fast and I'd rather a pile of finished quilts than a pile of quilt tops waiting for me to have the time to quilt them with something fancy. One of the things I do to break it up for myself is occasionally meander an outline of something, Snoopy on top of his doghouse, an octopus, a vague tree shape. It's not really noticeable in the finished quilt, but I figure if someone notices it, they'll get a kick out of it!