We finally got all of the hog finished last night! Richard did most of the butchering since it was outside and he didn't want me out in the weather were I had been sick. After getting it quartered up he brought it in and we cut the rest up in the kitchen. Well, he did the cutting and I did the packaging. The meat grinder died about halfway through the sausage, so we had to make a trip to Lowe's last night to pick up a new one.
This is what I worked on yesterday in between the packaging. A tablerunner in plaids. I love the look of plaids. I still need to stitch around the hearts and stars but I will try to get that done this week.
While we were out last night, I stopped by Walmart and picked up some fabrics for the Baltimore Blues BOM that I wanted to start. I am a month behind but hopefully I will catch up soon. I still need to stitch this one down too, but I just did it this morning. The colors don't show real well in the photo, it looks orange but it is a golden yellow, with purple, lavendar, and green. I bought matching threads for it too.
So that is what I have been up to the past day or two. I still have a few other BOM's that I need to catch up on this week. I think that is what I will do this week is catch up on everything.