Friday, February 15, 2008

Still working on it!

I know you all have already saw this photo a few days ago, but it is still what I am working on. I am sewing so slow because I am soooooo afraid of messing it up! But I'm not actually working on it constantly, just a minute or two at a time. But I'm in no hurry, I'm not really in the mood to work on anything else right now. You know how moody we quilters get!

Today was Hunter's Valentine's Party at school, since they didn't have school yesterday. So after running by this morning to pick up Richard's check, on to the grocery store, bank, Walmart, Dollar Store and Feed Store, I was finally back home for a few minutes before I had to leave again. I had to put all of my stuff away and then on to school for Hunter's party! The Hats were a big hit!!! They all loved them and the teachers loved their gifts too. The teacher even took a group photo of them all with their hats on!! I was so glad that they liked them!

When I got back home Richard was here and so was the satellite guy! After a couple of hours working on it, I finally got my signal back! You would not believe what the problem was! It was the cable that goes from the satellite dish to the tv, the end was bad! So they replaced the end connector and now everything is just peachy!!!

So now we have all settled down for the evening. Richard is watching "Heartbreak Ridge", Hunter is playing with his train set, Andrew is in his room playing his guitar and I am on here trying to catch up on everyone's blog!! That is a losing battle. I got so far behind just from that one day that my internet was down. So if I don't get to comment on your blog I am very sorry! I will have everything back on track soon!
Kristie

8 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

I'm so glad you got everything back up and running. Sounds like you had a busy day. Have a great weekend...
Regina in MI

Amelia said...

I bet you are glad this is Friday...maybe you can play catch up the next couple of days.

Don't worry about going slow on the block...rather be slow and it turn out great than hurry and then not be happy with it - or even worse have to rip out the stitches.

Have a fun weekend!

Cindy said...

I'm glad to see that you'are back up and running. I'm so happy that the hats were a big success I just knew that they would be.

Norma said...

The block is beautifu! I have it printed out just have not gotten that far.

I knew your hats and gifts would be a hit. I bet the kids Mom's were pretty pleased too.

Enjoy being connected to the world again!

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

I would love to see a photo of the kids in their hats. I hope you caught one.

Unknown said...

It is good you are "connected" now.

Nancy said...

great combination of colors in your applique block! Hope you enjoy working on it - just do it at your own pace.

Jen said...

Your Applique block is just stunning. You're doing a great job. I'd LOVE to see a picture of all the kids in their hats.