Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Wonderful Gift From Cindy!

Today I recieved a wonderful gift from Cindy! She sent me this beautiful butterfly wallhanging! You all just really make me cry with these gifts. Thank you so much Cindy, I do truly love it. I now have it hanging in my living room right above my computer desk.

It really is beautiful! The back also has a very pretty butterfly fabric. Thank you again Cindy for making my day better!!! I have met so many nice quilters on the web and you all have become a big part of my life.
Kristie

3 comments:

Jen said...

It's georgeous! I had seen it on her blog but I had no idea that it was for you...honest!!! WOW, you're having a great quilty month!! =)

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

That is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

How sweet of her to give this quilt to you, it is beautiful.