Monday, February 11, 2008

Balitmore Blues February Block

Late last night I went ahead and cut out for the February block. I still need to stitch it down, but at least you can get an idea as to what it is going to look like. If I live through all of those tiny circles, I think I will be okay. They sure are tiny!

Anyway, like I said last night, I plan to use this week to do some catching up. Where I've been sick I've not gotten as much done as I would like to. This is what I need to get done, of course it doesn't mean I will get it done! :)

~ Applique January and February blocks
~ Applique Heart Tablerunner
~ Planet Patchwork's BOM-last month of it and it is 50 small blocks plus borders
~ Claudia's Quilt Shoppe BOM-I think it is 4 blocks this time.
~ Embroidery 2 fleece throws for Hunter's teachers.

I bet that I won't get half of that done, but it will be fun trying!!!
Kristie

9 comments:

Amelia said...

So pretty. The small circles may be hard to deal with...but I am sure you will overcome that problem.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Very nice! Tuesday is my first applique "lesson". At least Sharon is going to show me how she does it. That's a start....
Hope you are feeling better...
Regina

Gina said...

I didn't realise you were doing this one aswell. I love your colour choices.

I know how you feel about catching up when you are rough. I'm so far behind already.

love nd hugs xxx

Unknown said...

I am sure you will finish this list.

Moneik said...

Good luck getting everything done. I love the block.

Floss said...

The colurs you are using are so pretty, I have been thinking about trying a Baltimore; I recently picked up a couple of books, so I will watch your progress with interest.
I also Love how the scrappy bargello turned out.

Michelle said...

You go girl! Someone might as well get a lot done during the week, because I sure don't! Your block is beautiful!

Norma said...

How in the world do you get so much done with kids? I have three rows of my bargello and the Baltimore Blues is printed out waiting for something to happen soon.

Tell us your secret........do you not sleep?

Belvie said...

You have picked some very pretty colors for you Baltimore Blues. Remember...think positive! You can do those circles!