Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Sweet Hubby!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Well, as you all know I have to get hubby up at midnight for work. As he was eating his breakfast I started to pack his lunch but couldn't find his lunch box or coffee thermos. He said he must have left it in the truck, so I ran out to get them and this is what was laying in his front seat!

He wrote some really mushy stuff in the card that made me cry!!! He is truly the love of my life. We have been married 7 yrs in May and we have only had 3 arguments! So I won't complain at all. I feel very lucky!!!
Kristie

12 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Awwww...that's so very sweet. There's nothing like being in love with the love of your life. From everything you write...you've got that. Have a wonderful day. Those roses are so beautiful that I can smell them from here....
Regina

Michelle said...

Your roses and card are beautiful. A beautiful marriage is a gift from God, and you have the gift. Happy Valentine's day, sweetie!
Michelle

Amelia said...

How exciting! Being loved is truly the best gift of all, but adding the roses and the card just took it over the top.

Have a wonderful day!

Hazel said...

The roses are beautiful ,what a sweet guy

Unknown said...

How very sweet of him.

Cindy said...

Happy Valentines Day you'.re one lucky lady

Moneik said...

Happy Valentine's Day! That was so sweet of him!

Floss said...

What a nice start to Valentine Day. Sound like he is a keeper.

Anonymous said...

That was so sweet of him!

I hope the rest of your Valentine's day goes well.

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Can't beat that. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

Maureen said...

It sounds like both you and Richard loveeach other very much...it is wonderful! That was so sweel of him to have the flowers and card in the truck.

Maureen

Jen said...

That is sooooo awesome!! He's a keeper!!