Thursday, February 28, 2008

I would like to have your opinion!

As you all know we are getting two more horses probably this weekend! One for me and one for Hunter! Now Hunter's is a red and white paint and he has already named him. We told him, it was his horse and he could name it anything he wanted. Now maybe that wasn't such a good idea since he named the cat, "Donkey" :) So in the end he had decided to name his "Jingle Bell" I don't have a clue as to why, but that is what he wants...

Now, my horse is a CHOCOLATE colored Rocky Mountain Horse. These are gaited horses, like our others but the others that we have are Tennessee Walking Horses. I am thinking I will call him "HERSHEY" but when we show him at the horse shows he needs a show name! They will announce it like this...

" Now entering the ring is Andrew Layne #17 riding _____________"

So I need a catchy show name!!! I have narrowed it down to a few but can't really decided for sure. So this is where I would like to have your opinion!

1 ~ A Box Of Chocolates

2 ~ A Horse Of Course

3 ~ Addicted To Chocolate

4 ~ Chocolate Drop

5 ~ Coco Puffs

6 ~ Just Plain Chocolate

Now I could be mean and name him "Fart A Brown Color" That was actually on the list of horse names!!! :) Like I said I will call him "Hershey" because that is easier and you don't want to have to ramble off a full sentence when you are trying to get his attention. I just need to figure out a show name!!! Please help!! Or if you have any other suggestions I am open to them!
Kristie

13 comments:

Three Birds Inspired said...

My vote is for "Just Plain Chocolate". (My niece's show horse has a formal name of "Contract Dispute" but we call him Porkchop!)

Jen said...

Man, I Like a Horse of Course!! Here he was your horse so I thought it would have a quilt block name. Hot Chocolate Toddy?

Moneik said...

I'd call him Chocolate Churn Dash, but I like the Hot Toddy idea too. Good luck with naming him.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

SemiSweet? Chocolate Chip? Mocha Latte? Kisses? There's too many options....LOL I'm sure whatever you pick will be perfect.
Have fun with it...
Regina

Vera said...

Hi, they are all cute names but I think I am going to have to go with
"Chocolate Drop"

Darling Jill Quilts said...

I like the Chocolate Truffle idea that Jen had on the yahoo group.

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

How's about Rocky Roads or Trail Blazer. I love them all, I just thought I'd throw these out for chance.

Anonymous said...

For myself I might use the name of my favorite brand of chocolates, Ghirardelli. But for an easier name I kinda like the name A Horse Of Course because I think it would make people smile.

Kelly said...

I like the Chocolate Churn Dash, that is so cute. Can't wait to see the picture of your horse.

Sandra said...

I like "A Box Of Chocolate"

Gina said...

How about naming it after a favourite song. I can just imagine the announcer saying " and now coming into the ring andrew riding Highway to Hell". Go on I dare you.

Mal wants to call it Angus.

love and hugs xxx

Quilting Pirate said...

wow, look at all the suggestions! Maybe a poll would be fun to narrow it down?

I LOVE Hershey. This is not an easy decision!

Floss said...

I like the name Chocolate Drop.