Wednesday, January 9, 2008

7 Random and Wacky Things About Me

I was tagged by Carol a few days ago, and had put off doing this because I thought it would be hard to think of things. I was telling Richard about it last night and he laughed at me and said "Honey, you are OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder), that should be easy for you. You have all kinds of crazy things." So here is my list...

1~ I can not touch a cat, it will throw me into a panic attack! We live on a farm and I don't even have a problem touching pigs...just cats.

2~ You will never see me go barefoot! Even when I step out of the shower, I step directly into a pair of shoes.

3~ I always drink from disposable cups. Even though I do my own dishes and know that they are very clean, I am just unable to drink for any glass or anything like that. It's an OCD thing!

4~ I have a degree in Finance, also graduated from JR College with degrees in Medical Transcription and Court Reporting........yet I am a housewife and I love it.

5~ I was a cheerleader and ran track in school. I was very outgoing and popular, now I am shy!

6~ I constantly use lotion! I use lotion probably 30 times a day. It's another OCD thing!

I know that is only 6, but if I do anymore, you all will think I am crazy!
Kristie

5 comments:

Amelia said...

Very interesting tidbits of info about you.

I was tagged to do the same - am thinking about it. I think you inspired me to go aheaad and do it.

Anonymous said...

No, we don't think you are crazy Kristie! It just makes you uniquely you and we love you for being yourself!
Deb

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Do you watch MONK? He makes me feel so much better about my OCD things....
Not crazy....just unique. Go with that!
Regina

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Your not crazy.. we love you the way that you are. We all have OCD tendencies. They accuse me of it at work because I pay attention to detail.

Heather

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Thanx for participating. These are so fun to read.