Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Don't Go Into Shock!

Don't go into shock or anything, but I just pulled the fabrics to use in my next block for my Village Sampler. You know how much that I hate working on it, but I only need 3 more blocks. But now when I say blocks I don't mean your average size blocks. This block is called "Blossom Time" and it measures 12x38!

Since I only need 3 more blocks then I can sew the top together I really need to get it done. It is also on my January's To Do List. If I can get this top finished then I will only have one more thing on my To Do List for this month and that is a sock monkey for Hunter. How is everyone else coming along on their January's List????

Wish me luck! I hope to get it cut out tonight and sewn together by morning.
Kristie

10 comments:

Jen said...

Pshaw, I haven't crossed a single thing off yet!

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Those fabrics are great. I think they would make a great quilt for a kid. You know I have a fish quilt in bright colors like that.. smiles. I haven't finished anything either..LOL

Heather

Amelia said...

I do believe you never slow down. You certainly do accomplish many, many things.

I like those colors too.

Cindy said...

I haven't crossed a thing off either so I don't feel bad it seems I'm in good company.

Kathleen said...

Glad you are on your way to getting "that" top done. I have my list too, and let me tell you I am hoping to get a couple of them crossed off tomorrow.

Gina said...

I love the fabrics you've chosen for it.
My list is getting done very slowly

love and hugs xxx

Anonymous said...

Love the colors and can't wait to see the block! I haven't finished anything... but hubby's quilt got put 'on temp hold' so I can get ready for baby to arrive....

Moneik said...

Good luck getting the block finished. I'm sure you'll be happy to have the three done.

Maureen said...

I haven't even started to make up my January list. Good luck on making the last three quilt blocks..

Unknown said...

That is a big block, I am sure you will finish your January list.