Saturday, January 12, 2008

Making More Gifts.

Tonight I have been making more scarves and such. I have made 6 more scarves and added embroidery to a fleece throw. They will all be given as gifts tomorrow at my mom's. This photo is the one that I made for my 18mth old nephew. He loves Mickey Mouse, I made one yesterday for his sister with Minnie Mouse on it.

This is one that I made for my Grandmother, she loves the color red. All of the others have this same design they are just different colors.
I think the worst part of making these were cutting the fringes. They were not hard, but boring. I have one more to make tonight before I go to bed. I am going to make a pink one like Chantal's for Breanna, my stepdaughter.
As you know the weekends are our family time. We are getting ready to put in a couple of movies and play some UNO. Andrew loves that game.
Kristie


6 comments:

Cindy said...

Your scarves are just beautiful. I'm so glad that you're having such a good time with your new machine. It's nice to see you happy. Have fun tomorrow on "Christmas".

Jen said...

Have a fabulous Christmas tomorrow!!! Those scarves are just awesome!!

Kathleen said...

Fun, Fun! Glad you are having fun, it is so nice having some simple project to do. Have a great Sunday.

Hazel said...

Your doing such a great job I'm sure everyone will be so proud to get one of your scarves .

Maureen said...

Enjoy your Christmas with your Mom! I want you to know I love all the scarves and the blanket for Andrew! The flowers on your Mom's are gorgeous and Ohhh I love Mickey so I really like that scarf!

Anonymous said...

You have made many beautiful quilts! I especially like the card trick you gave to your mother.