Saturday, January 19, 2008

More Fabric....

After I picked Andrew up from his friends house the farrier came by to put new shoes on Autumn. Andrew will be showing her in the Spring so we need to work with her and get her back in the routine. I think the first horse show should be sometime in April. We will be showing Autumn and Storm.

After Tracy left we headed to Ashland. Sears had a wood planner on sale. I called and they only had one left and the sale went off today. Richard wanted it for Christmas but they were out of stock so we ran down to pick it up. He is like a little kid playing with it.

While we were out, I picked up a little more fabric. I couldn't help it! These first two in this photo I only bought 1/2 yard of them. I will just add them to my stash to mix in with all of my others.

I fell in love with these. They are so much prettier in person. I'm not sure what I will use them on, but I bought 4 yards of each. So I will have to find a pattern for them!


Now we are watching "Good Luck Chuck" it is soooooo funny! I think I will cut out more of my "Steps To The Alter"....

Kristie


5 comments:

Amelia said...

A quilter can never have too much fabric.

Is the fabric in the gray family in the second photo? I really, really the design.

Cindy said...

What great fabrics now I can't wait to see what you make with them. You always make such pretty things.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Is the one fabric a peach color? It's always to hard to tell on here. I love the choices and I have Boys and their toys....lol
Hope you do join in on the mystery in April. I will definately be doing another one. It has been a lot of fun.
Regina

Gina said...

I love the fabric in the second photo. Not my normal colour but it's gorgeous.

love and hugs xxx

Jen said...

LOVE your fabrics, I just love em'