Sunday, January 13, 2008

Featured Quilt Of The Week ~ 2

Here is another quilt that I made a few years ago. It is called "Sparkling Stars" it is another one of my scrap quilts, I got the pattern from a quilting magazine. It went together very quickly.

It measures to be a large queen and was longarm quilted by my friend Sandy. This is another one of my favorites. My mom really liked this quilt so when I finished it I cut one out for her. She still doesn't have it completely pieced together yet. :)
Kristie

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful! I love it!

Amelia said...

As usual - very outstanding!

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

I love all the colour

Cindy said...

That is such a pretty quilt. I really do like the pattern and could see myself making one like that.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Oh! That one is really lovely. And you're hiding it away? LOL!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just love how your scap quilts always come out so pretty!

Unknown said...

Lovely quilt Kristie, oh I do love the bed it's on and would love a cloe up view of that gorgeous lamp on the dresser.

Moneik said...

Oh I love the quilt! You do such a great job with scraps.

Maureen said...

Kristie...I love the quilt..where did you get the pattern? I know you said a quilting magazine but which one and what issue.